How To Play
- Make sure each girl has a copy of the game.
- Give the group at least 5-10 minutes to draw their design.
- Hand in the designs to the bride-to-be.
- The design that the bride loves best, wins!
What You Get In The Download
- PDF with 1 x game sheet (US Letter Size: 8.5” x 11”)
- PDF with 2 x game sheet together on A4 to print together. Use crop marks to cut straight down the middle and around the edge of the page.
Note: This listing is for 1 digital download only. You will not receive anything in the mail. You will receive 1 printable hen party game, as shown on the product page.
Note: The content in this game cannot be edited after download.
How To Order
- Purchase this printable hen party game through this page.
- Click the link in the email we send you.
- Email, text or print… and have a BLAST!
How To Print At Home
- Option 1: Open the PDF file with 2 games shown on the A4 sheet. Print this onto A4 paper in your own printer and use the lines on the paper to guide you as you cut each sheet into 2 games.
- Option 2: Open the PDF file and click Print in the program. Make sure to choose US Letter Size (8.5” x 11”) and that you have the right paper size or you unselect the ‘print to scale’ option so it prints at the right size.
Note: You can print this game onto normal paper if you’re hosting a virtual hen party or if it’s the only type of paper you have access to. For a special touch, we recommend printing on to slightly heavier paper.
How To Print In A Print Shop
- Option 1: Save the US Letter Size PDF file onto a USB drive or email the file to the shop. Make sure to specify the US Letter Size paper.
- Option 2: Save the PDF file with 2 of each sheet type shown on the A4 sheet onto a USB drive or email the file to the shop. Print onto A4 paper and use the lines on the paper as a guide to cut each sheet into 2 games.
- Option 3: You can also upload the relevant file to an online print shop like Vista Print.